Sunday, October 4, 2009

Viewing for all young girls

This video I came across was not a required post for this class. I, however, think that it's pertinent in the society we have become that all young girls are aware of this video. I believed I had knowledge of how much the fashion industry had distorted our view of beauty, but I was seriously taken aback when I viewed this video. It's tragic that we've become a society based solely on looks and have lost the ability to actually see a person for who they are inside. It's no wonder the self esteem of America's young ladies is so troubled and weight issues are well on the rise. Perhaps many young ladies will benefit from the making of this video and regain the self esteem and confidence they deserve to view within themselves.



A must see video for all young ladies!!

2 comments:

  1. Link didn't work. Good idea, but to correct to make it work. Let me know if you have difficulty doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow never thought of that great concept.

    ReplyDelete